stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, January 6, 2018

C4C416, Tag it!




A New Year a new challenge for the Crazies, I had fun with this one. Here in my part of the world we have been dumped with snow and it has been really cold, like minus 24 when we wake up in the morning, it sure is pretty to look at, lol. So I have spend some time crafting, the challenge this week is TAG IT.  Add a tag to your card, I added this tiny little tag to the string on the bottom, I used Spring colours, because I can dream of Spring , right? Background made with colourburst and the dragonflies are cut with the Cameo.
For the sentiment, I wrote the HELLO , since I am trying to do some hand lettering and the bottom part of the sentiment is from Altenew. Some score lines for added interest and of course, Nuvo drops.
I am having trouble posting from my (new) phone....but I am sure I will figure it out with some help of my children.
Hope you like the card and maybe you are gonna join us in this challenge, we would love to have you!
                                                    Happy Crafting, Anja

1 comment:

GerJanne said...

Wat een prachtige kaart Anja! Mooie achtergrond, goed gelukt!
GerJanne