stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, September 1, 2017

The 30 day coloring challenge!



A new 30 day coloring challenge started today, the 8th one, you can find all the details HERE
(I always spell colouring this way, this language thing confuses me,lol, English is my second language so that might explain it, guess I was doing it the Canadian way)
I really wanna do this, I have a bunch of "new to me" stuff  on my desk from previous garage sales and some brand new stamps from SGD....I need to play! 
You will see a lot of different flowers, lol! The background on this card was made with distress inks, I learned this over at the Daily Marker blog, never thought of doing the background first, great idea!!
The big flower is from Hero Arts, butterfly from Penny Black, little flowers from Altenew, sentiment from Just Rite. I have used my Tombo's to watercolor the flowers, I always used watercolor paper but today I tried it in Bristol smooth, worked like a charm. Some sequins and clear wink of  Stella to finish the card off. Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

1 comment:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ha Anja, wat een lief kaartje en heel mooi gekleurd. Groetjes, Ankie